- That Travelin’ Two-Beat was a duet album recorded by Bing Crosby and Rosemary Clooney, released on Capitol Records in 1965.
- Jay Livingston and Ray Evans supplied the title track as well as adding new lyrics and countermelodies to the other, more established songs.
- The album has a world tour theme, it revisits a concept explored in the duo’s acclaimed RCA Records album Fancy Meeting You Here, release in 1958.
- Arranger, composer and trumpeter Billy Mays wrote the charts for That Travelin’ Two-Beat.
- The album took popular songs from around the world and set them all to Dixieland two-beat arrangements.
- Bing Crosby and Rosemary Clooney were friends and often performed together on television, radio and film.
- That Travelin’ Two-Beat was re-released on CD in 2001 on the Collectors’ Choice label as a digital remaster.
|WRITTEN BY RAY EVANS & JAY LIVINGSTON|