- Written for the 1953 Paramount Pictures film Here Come The Girls, directed by Claude Binyon, starring Bob Hope, Rosemary Clooney, Tony Martin and Arlene Dahl.
- Bob Hope stars as an inept chorus boy in a stage show in the early 1900s. After being fired, he finds himself being used as bait to catch an attacker when a killer goes after the real star.
- Here Come The Girls was likely planned to be a 3-D feature. The film is full of 3-D gimmicks such as knives being thrown towards the viewer.
- The film was produced by Hope’s company Hope Productions Inc. and released by Paramount Pictures.
- This film had two working titles, Girls Are Here to Stay and then Champagne for Everybody before they settled on Here Come The Girls.
- Original print ad tagline: “MORE GIGGLES…MORE GAGS…MORE GALS!”
- WHEN YOU LOVE SOMEONE is performed in the film by Rosemary Clooney.
|WRITTEN BY RAY EVANS & JAY LIVINGSTON|