- Written for the 1951 Paramount Pictures film Here Comes The Groom directed by Frank Capra, starring Bing Crosby, Jane Wyman, Franchot Tone and Alexis Smith.
- Foreign correspondent Pete Garvey has five days to win back his former fiancée, or he'll lose the orphans he adopted.
- Here Comes The Groom was released September 20, 1951.
- Louis Armstrong, Dorothy Lamour, Cass Daley and Phil Harris all have cameo roles in this film.
- Lux Radio Theater, a long-run classic radio anthology series that ran for more than twenty years, broadcast a 60 minute radio adaptation of Here Comes The Groom on September 12, 1952. Jane Wyman reprised her onscreen role.
- Here Comes The Groom was nominated for an Academy Award for Best Writing, Motion Picture Story in 1952.
- Bing Crosby was nominated for a Golden Globe Award for Best Motion Picture Actor-Comedy/Musical in 1952 for Here Comes The Groom.
- Here Comes The Groom was nominated for a Writers Guild of America Award for Best Written American Musical in 1952.